Before setting up any business, a businessman has to make arrangements for a lot of things like location of company, location to sell the products along with others. In the same way when one starts a business online, one has to make arrangements for it. One then needs a series of files, place to store those files, HTML, excel, etc. Web hosting companies provide organizations and individuals the services required by them to make the website or home pages for their respective work. Web hosting companies provide servers. Servers are important for websites because websites are hosted and stored there. Without this the files would just lay as it is and nobody would give it a look. Thus, these top 10 web hosting companies act as a home for online business. It is the responsibility of web hosting companies to make your website, files or services available whenever a user makes a request by typing in the domain name.
A domain name is the address of the website that people type in the browsing bar. So, when wants to start a business he buys a domain name. In layman’s language it is the company’s internet address. For more information Click Here
What are the types of web hosting?
1. Shared hosting: It is cheaper and here the online business owner is provided with shared storage space on one powerful server. Here, the hosting company is responsible for its maintenance and updates.
2. Dedicated hosting: Here you get an entire server for yourself. This implies that one can adjust the software and hardware as per the needs.
3. VPS hosting: Also known as Virtual Private Sector provides all the features of a dedicated hosting but a comparatively cheaper price.
4. Cloud hosting: This one is mostly preferred because it like others it does not rely on disk space of a single server. In simple words one’s site can never have a downtime.
What makes for a best web hosting company?
- Backup service: Since it is a matter of an online business it is important that whichever web hosting company one uses it backups the file and data from time to time.
- Downtime: It is important that the web hosting company acts more responsibly. Power cuts and technical problems at the web hosting companies might lead to downtime for the business owners.
- Storage: As the website becomes popular more users search for the website. An increase in the users means increase in files and folders. Thus, one needs to make sure that in case if the website owner wants to enlarge the storage capacity the company easily accepts it.
- Customer care: A best web hosting company is the one that provides customer service 24×7. This is important for the rapport of the business owners.
These are some of the important features that make a web hosting company best home for online business. A good webs hosting company also allows your website to reach and cover maximum areas or countries crossing national boundaries.